We all love living a healthy lifestyle; but, what does it take to living up for your health? It takes healthy food and excellent cooking. There’s no doubt to the fact that pasta is a must-have item in your so-called healthy diet plan, and homemade pasta is the best to serve the purpose.
Forget the store-bought pasta; they aren’t a good food inclusion. This is when you need to start considering and thinking about the best electric pasta makers for home use. If you have ever tasted home-cooked pasta, then you know exactly what we are talking about. Pasta is easy to make and ultimate fun to cook, thanks to these new-generation pasta making machine. And yes, they taste delicious!
In just minutes, you can prepare homemade pasta, and then you can add your unique ingredients, flavors, and juices to dine in mouth-watering pasta recipes. Various kinds of electric pasta make with different power levels, motor capacity, and other features are available in the market this day. We shall discuss this in detail further. Please keep reading…
Shopping can be challenging, especially when you have busy schedules. Just buying anything wouldn’t do any good to your kitchen; thereby, you must pick the right and perfect item for your home. We have gathered detailed information on top 5 electric pasta makers; however, if you do not wish to spend time reading the entire guide, then we have shortlisted it to top 2 picks – former being a feature-rich pasta maker, and the latter being a budget-friendly pick. Let’s read further:
1. Philips Electric Pasta Maker Plus (HR2375/06) – A Feature-Rich Pick!
Not only is this Philips pasta maker is reasonably priced, but this machine is packed with rich features. You can create flavorful noodles and various pasta recipes. You can add an end number of ingredients to make various kinds of pasta. You can make almost half a pound of pasta in just ten minutes. Isn’t this preferable? Choose this if you put features over your budget.
2. Marcato Atlas Electric Pasta Machine – A Budget-Friendly Pick!
Yes, this is our most favored budget-friendly pick. The Marcato Atlas latest version, an electric pasta maker, is an excellent option if you are set on a limited budget. You will be able to enjoy most pasta-making features with this pasta machine. It has 3-pasta shaping discs with nine thickness options; it also has a 110V motor that promotes smooth pasta-making at all times. It is considered to be an authentic Italian machine.
5 Best Electric Pasta Maker Comparison Table – A Quick Overview!
|#||Product Name||Major Features||Prices|
|#1||Philips Electric Pasta Maker Plus, Large (HR2375/06)||• Fully Automatic operation• Dishwasher safe• Authentic, modern design|
|#2||Philips Viva Compact Electric Noodle & Pasta Maker, Black – (HR2371/05)||• Double extrusion process• Easy operation & cleaning• Space-saving design|
|#3||Shule Electric Pasta Making Machine, Silver||• 2-speed, 110V motor• Stainless steel body• Anodized aluminum cutter & rollers|
|#4||ENTREE All KitchenAid Stand Mixers – Multi-tasking Attachments, White||• 3-in-1 cutting & rolling tool• High-grade stainless steel blades• Micro-innovative design|
|#5||Marcato Atlas Electric Pasta Machine with Motor Attachment||• 3-type pasta designs• Nine thickness settings• Nickel-plated, corrosion-free body|
Detailed Product Reviews – Top 5 Electric Pasta Maker in 2020!
Philips Kitchen Appliances HR2375/06, Large, Pasta Maker Plus
- Automatic mixing kneading & extruding
- ½ lbs. pasta in 10 minutes
- Shaping discs – 4 pc.
- Dishwasher safe
- Authentic, modern design
This Philips electric pasta maker can help you with creating flavorful pasta and noodle dishes. You only need to add the ingredients, and this machine shall do the rest of your job – you may get rest assured, you can make around ½ lbs—pastas in just 10 minutes. The machine can automatically mix, knead, and extrude the ingredients like a pro. You can use variant ingredients to create delicious and different types of pasta.
This machine is enough to serve your entire family and friends; you can also make gluten-free homemade pasta using this pasta maker. It is equipped with four shaping discs that will allow you to create different types of noodles and pasta such as spaghetti, penne, dumpling, fettuccini, and lasagna. Additional accessories with this product include recipe book, measuring cup, noodle/pasta cutter, and cleaning tool. This is a new way to healthy cooking!
- This machine is designed with a storage drawer so that it can hold all cleaning tools and shaping discs.
- Cleaning and storing this pasta maker is effortless as it can be easily dismantled, washed, and set-up again for use; it is dishwasher-friendly.
- This Philips pasta maker proves that healthy cooking also includes varieties – a recipe book with over 15 noodles and pasta recipes is included with it. So cook them, live healthily and enjoy it!
- If not used carefully, the users complain that the product wears out sooner than expected; plastic parts shred out, making the machine unusable.
Philips Compact Pasta and Noodle Maker with 3 Interchangeable Pasta Shape Plates
- Double extrusion process
- Long kneading tube
- Easy operation & cleaning
- Cord-length: 40 inches
- Shaping discs – 3 pc.
- Fully automatic process
- Space-saving design
This Philips Viva electric pasta maker is perfect for small homes; it has a unique, compact design with a stirring bar. It can automatically extrude and knead the dough to produce fresh pasta in no-time; it will give you 2-3 services of pasta in just 18 minutes. The machine comes with 40 inches long cord. Now, it makes delicious, pasta types such as penne, spaghetti, and fettuccini with the three shaping discs that are included in the pasta maker. These discs promote the process of double extrusion, which helps in making smooth noodles and pasta continuously.
Make a wide range of pasta flavors and noodle types using different kinds of ingredients in this pasta maker, such as spinach, herbs, eggs, carrot juice, and more. Yes, it is entirely safe to add ingredients to this machine. It is designed for compact spaces, especially where you have small kitchen counters. There’s a smart space designed (built-in storage) to store shaping discs.
- The machine is packed with various accessories and a recipe book to create various pasta and noodle recipes.
- You can enjoy fresh pasta in just a few minutes in the comfort of your home with all the healthy nutrients packed.
- It is an ideal option if you are planning to make pasta at home for parties, family, and friends.
- The machine is not equipped with a lasagna disc, so if you need to make lasagna, then this wouldn’t be a good option for you.
Shule Electric Pasta Maker Machine with Motor Set Stainless Steel Pasta Roller Machine Silver
- Fully automatic operation
- Two adjustable speed – 110V motor
- Stainless steel body
- Anodized aluminum cutter & rollers
- Easily adjustable dials
- Easy to use and clean
The Shule electric pasta maker is uniquely designed; the body is covered with stainless steel, and the cutters and rollers are made of aluminum. You can make different thicknesses of pasta using the 7 to 9 positions of dials; the thickness you get is between 0.5mm and 3mm. You can also make pasta with 1.5mm width, and 6.6mm width as this attachment is also attached. You can easily remove the motor after use, making cleaning convenient. A hand crank is also attached to help you make tasty noodles.
This classic pasta machine has an integrally installed motor with 2-speed adjustments that works on 110V and allows fully automatic operation. You cannot use water or dishwasher to clean the machine; simply wipe the machine using a dry, soft cloth or brush. Enjoy delicious and authentic pasta at your home now.
- The hand crank with the motor is very easy to use; even kids can work on it to make delicious, flavorful noodles.
- You can make different size of pasta (thickness) to serve your family, and they need.
- The machine is well-priced, easy to use, and convenient for all homes; therefore, it is worth the purchase.
- This pasta machine isn’t dishwasher safe; therefore, you will have to invest extra on the dry, soft cleaning cloth or brush to clean this machine.
- 3-in-1 cutting & rolling attachment
- High-grade stainless steel blades
- Rolling up to 5.5-inch sheets
- Micro-innovative pasta maker
- Easy to use and clean
- Perfect holiday gift
This one is a little different than the others; however, it serves the purpose correctly when it comes to making pasta and noodles. With several attachments, the Aintree All KitchenAid meat grinder does lots of jobs, which includes quick grinding, coarse and fine chopping, sausage making, pushing food, and making noodles and pasta.
Let’s just talk about the attachment that allows you to make pasta and noodles – Entree Pasta Cutter and Roller 3-in-1 Attachment for All KitchenAid Stand Mixers. It allows you to roll a variety of pasta such as spaghetti, fettuccine, and classic pasta sheets; you can cut them and roll them in different sizes too. Three sets of blades of high-quality stainless steel material are included, which is highly efficient and convenient. This attachment is easy to use and clean after use. It is excellent for gifting during the holiday season.
- With an updated design, this machine with 3-in1 pasta rolling and cutting attachment is a perfect option for making pasta and noodles, and cutting and rolling them too.
- It is an ideal option for those who are looking for something that does everything for commercial and personal use.
- The attachment includes everything it requires – pasta maker, screws, cleaning brush, and user’s manual.
- The product and attachments must be bought separately; thereby, it is highly-priced than the rest. It may not be suitable for small kitchens.
Marcato Atlas Pasta Machine Electric Motor Attachment
- 3-type pasta
- Nine thickness settings
- Stainless steel flat rollers
- Thickness ranging from 0.3mm to 2.5mm
- Nickel-plated, corrosion-free body
- Easily removable double cutters
Marcato looks after your well-being and daily lifestyle significantly, especially with its Atlas electric pasta maker. This machine will help you in making delicious, nutritious, and healthy pasta dishes of your choice. You can make three types of pasta with around nine different thickness settings. You can replace the cutting wheels placed in the front with other accessories—the motor powers at 110V for smooth engine rotation and consistent pastry thickness.
This is an authentic Italian machine, which is easy-to-use and has a robust design. The machine package includes a crank and a clamp. The clamp can fix your machine on the table, and crank will help you to drive the wheels. You can make a smooth, flat pasta sheet and remove them with easy with its double cutters. It is a perfect option for wide-range pasta making.
- It is an excellent device for those who are trying to make pasta and noodles for the first time at home.
- This new version of the Atlas machine offers more (0 to 9) settings than the older versions; therefore, you get more options on pasta thickness.
- The crank and clamp help you in moving and fixing the machine just like a pro.
- There are specific issues with the power cord; the socket is round in shape, so it becomes hard to figure out whether you are plugging it correctly or not.
Things to Consider Before Buying the Best Electric Pasta Maker for Yourself!
Cooking has never been this easy at home, especially delicious pasta; all credits go to the modern-time electric pasta makers. Consider the below factors before making your purchase. These factors shall help you in buying a perfect option for your kitchen. You will save a good amount of money too, which you would have spent when just buying without analyzing your requirement. Let’s have a look:
- Brand & Product Value: Check for the brand; look for the product version. The better the brand, the better and longer your product will last.
- Machine Weight & Thickness: If you are going to install the product in a small kitchen setting, then you must look around for light-in-weight machines. Your product should fit your requirement so that it serves your purpose.
- Motor & Speed Features: Motor power is essential to avoid wear-n-tear and short-circuits; also, the speed of the machine matters. Most pasta makers have 2-3 speed settings. The motor and machine speed allows you to cook for both small and big groups of people.
- Warranty Period: Most brands offer 1-2 years of the warranty period; some offer limited parts warranty too. Some manufacturers offer an extended full-device warranty. You can choose the brand that offers the most flexible warranty options.
- Price Factor: Price factor is vital; however, it shouldn’t be high on priority when it comes to the electric pasta maker. This is going to be a long-term investment, and you should invest in it depending on the feature that the product offers.
After reading these factors, we are sure that you are clear about what you exactly need. Now, you will have to shortlist those particular features in the electric pasta maker that you select. Once you have what you want, spending your hard-earned money, and conclude with a happy, satisfactory purchase.
After this careful review, we have a clear winner to go with. It is the Philips Electric Pasta Maker Plus, Large (HR2375/06.) We have reasons to back this up. It has every feature that a pasta making machine should have – a 2-speed system, 110V motor; 4-blade discs; and much more. This product is reasonably priced and is all worth its purchase. We love it and are sure that you would feel the same after using it.